Front Desk Focus: Members on Day 1
Improve relationships, self esteem for your crew, and sales for your gym.
As a gym owner, I spend a lot of time learning how to better the entire customer experience so that I can reach the right people. The fact is - you have to hit the right person at the right time in the right way, and there's so many ways to do that, how can you game it so you spend less time working and more time making other parts of your business great?
When you are done with this course you will be able to:
- Stop trying sales tactics helter skelter
- Do absolutely no cold selling - all new leads want what you have to offer
- Laser focus your approach to lead generation both in person and online
- Truly be able to track your efforts and success
- Train front desk staff to convert more visitors to members
- Optimize your website and make killer videos
- See 20-30 more members a month because of this system and your efforts
In this course, we will cover:
- The mindset for success and how to get the most out of this program
- The different touch points your clients/members will have with you and how you can optimize that for the best experience possible.
- Proven and effective ways to get more members in the door via online advertising, event attendance and more.
- Reactivating old clients with enticing offers that don't cost you a penny.
- Access to a secret Facebook group that connects you to us as well as other members and creates a collaborative experience.
We will show you how to use online services available to drive sales and cut your time in half.
AND we are constantly updating our information to make sure it's the best info out there and the most relevant. Once you take our course, you'll have access as long as it exists - including all the new and updated material. We want you to be successful Period.
Get started now!
It's one thing to specialize in something and then apply it to different things, but what if you did different things - how would that apply to your specialty?
I've always worked for small business - but it didn't occur to me until later in my life that it was where I was meant to be. From working in pet shops to writing catalogs for gynecological sales equipment, to cold calling construction companies to get leads for an estimation software, I've done a lot of different gigs, and it's uniquely suited to me to my true career track in entrepreneurship and nonprofit management.
I started my career as a college English professor, while slowly building the country's first nonprofit bouldering gym. I quit teaching to help my friend's event business take off, and now we both share these companies: The Pad Climbing andAll Out Events. We're world renowned in both venues because we fill a very special niche.
Our climbing gym career started out lucky, we didn't have to hustle to make it work. We just took all our heart and love and committed ourselves to making it better every day. It's now turned into a chain of world-class gyms and fitness studios and went from being a nonprofit with one employee to a for profit with over 50.
In the meantime, we got really good at putting on high logistics events. In that case, we did have to work to get attention and registration dollars, but we've managed to make a profitable go of it and in the process wrote the book on event production.
We've become a husband and wife team with people surrounding us that are like family. We believe in hard work and honest business and we're here to help you get there, too.
We'll give you your money back within 60 days if you're not 100% satisfied with our course!**
**You must complete the entire course. We are sure you'll love it if you give it a fair shake.